Thank you for your entry fee.
Here’s a reminder about how to submit your work.
How to submit:
- $25 non-refundable application fee for up to 3 images
- Payment is non-refundable and does not guarantee acceptance
- To pay the fee, go bit.ly
- Forward the receipt along with up to 3 jpeg images to MarcKehoe@TheVillageTrip.com
Artwork must be labeled as follows:
- JPG’s must be 300 DPI and be 1500 and 3000 pixels in the longest dimension
- Include an image list with full title, medium, year, dimensions, and price for each image submitted
- Include a short bio, artist statement, and a link to your website and Instagram in the body of the email
Format for artwork:
- Paintings: Maximum size including frame: 6 x 8 feet
- Work on stretched canvas need not be framed, but MUST be ready to hang
- Watercolors and works on paper must be framed
- Unframed work as specified above will not be accepted
- Drawings: Must be framed. Maximum size including frame: 6 x 8 feet
- Photographs: Must be framed and ready to hang. Maximum size 6 x 8 feet.
- All images are due by midnight July 30, 2023