See you in 2021
Join us for a special presentation and talk with our founder Liz Thomson.
Book Talk: Joan Baez: The Last Leaf with biographer Liz Thomson, Grammy-nominated music historian Arthur Levy, & singer-songwriter David Massengill. In partnership with Village Preservation.
Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at 6pm (Eastern Time Us and Canada) via Zoom: Find out more and book.
Meredith Marciano discusses her art-making process and 30+ years
roaming the streets of downtown and New York to find the perfect shot.
In partnership with Village Preservation.
Monday September 21, 2020 at 6pm via Zoom: Watch a recording and read an interview.
We hope all Village Trippers are safe and well in these difficult times. The festival will be back in 2021, but like everyone else we are of course awaiting advice and guidance from New York City authorities.
We at The Village Trip know how important it is to support musicians, whose lives and livelihoods have been so disrupted by the heath crisis, and the clubs and other performance spaces of Greenwich Village in which so many careers have been made. We aim to host some online fundraisers early in 2021.
The arts make life worthwhile and we need more than ever to gather and celebrate them. Until then, stay safe and well.
Sign up to our newsletter for updates.
Many thanks to everyone.
Check Out Our Reviews in the Media
- The Village Trip Returns With Glorious Hootenanny at Iconic Greenwich Venue Billboard
- Concerts, poetry and panel talks topped the bigger-and-better Village Trip festival The Villager
- What a ‘Trip’! Hundreds enjoy folk and rock concert at Washington Square Park during Village festival The Villager
- Hootenanny Concert & Salute to Izzy Young InFocusVisions
- Concert in Washington Square Park InFocusVisions