Join us for a special presentation and talk with Meredith Marciano,
where she’ll discuss her art-making process and 30+ years
roaming the streets of downtown and New York to find the perfect shot.
In partnership with Village Preservation.
Monday September 21, 2020 at 6pm via Zoom: Find out more and book.
We hope all Village Trippers are safe and well in these difficult times.
The Village Trip 2020 will be virtual. Like all of you, we are awaiting advice and guidance but we know how important it is to support musicians, whose lives and livelihoods have been so disrupted by the health crisis.
Rest assured, The Village Trip will happen in some form and we will be back with news when we can.
Sign up to our newsletter for updates.
Many thanks to everyone.
Check Out Our Reviews in the Media
- The Village Trip Returns With Glorious Hootenanny at Iconic Greenwich Venue Billboard
- Concerts, poetry and panel talks topped the bigger-and-better Village Trip festival The Villager
- What a ‘Trip’! Hundreds enjoy folk and rock concert at Washington Square Park during Village festival The Villager
- Hootenanny Concert & Salute to Izzy Young InFocusVisions
- Concert in Washington Square Park InFocusVisions