Get A Piece of The Action
The second annual Village Trip is a great opportunity to showcase your restaurant or café to festival attendees. Much has changed – but just like back in the day, people will come together in the village to experience the festival’s live music concerts (more than 10 this year!), writing seminars, social justice forums, poetry readings, theater crawls, and historic walks and talks. It’s all right here.
REGISTER NOW to participate in the only festival that celebrates the legacy and lore of Greenwich Village! By registering, you agree to offer one of the following items during The Village Trip Festival from Thursday September 26 – Sunday September 29.
If you are a café or a coffee shop:
- $1 coffees for take-out
- $5 breakfast entrée
If you are a restaurant:
- Three course dinner or lunch menu for the price $19.69 – in recognition of the 50 year anniversary of Stonewall Uprising and Woodstock
If you are a cocktail lounge or bar:
- Special throw-back cocktail in honor of The Village Trip
Promotion For All Participants
- Your establishment will be listed along with your offer in 75,000 copies of The Village Trip festival program distributed with the newspapers The Villager, The Villager Express and Chelsea Now
- Your logo, offer and a link to your website will be listed on The Village Trip’s website
- Following the festival, The Village Trip will continue to feature your business through to the month of December 2019 on our website and in our monthly newsletter that will be emailed to more than 10,000 festival goers
- Social media promotions – Your establishment will get special shout-outs in all of our social media in advance of the festival (beginning late August) and running through September 29.
SIGN UP NOW